Thank you for this blessed message, Indriel and Bella. 🙂
Thank you Bella and Michael. 🙂
This is one of the best and most uplifting messages I’ve read lately. Thank you SO MUCH! 🙂
February 10, 2013
Channeler: Eliza Ayres
We are the Council of Nine.
Spring approaches for you and your world in the form of new energies of transformation. It is a time to grow exponentially, as an individual and as a collective humanity.
See yourselves as young trees, reaching to the sky to embrace the wide skies above, while digging your roots deep into the soil beneath, for stability, for nourishment and for connection to each other and to your earth.
As a people you are currently undergoing an apocalypse, a widely misunderstood Greek word which means an unveiling:
An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning ‘un-covering’), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, hidden from humanity in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation…
What are now being unveiled to you are your hidden past and…
View original post 1,226 more words
Walk in joy, dear ones. – channeled by Ron Head February 10, 2013
It is time now for humanity to begin the creation of your new world. You have weathered the ups and downs of the initial period of heavy upgrades to your energetic and bodily systems and are ready now to step ahead into the real work that you came here to do.
Some of you have already chosen projects and ideas to work on. That is a wonderful thing. Let us in no way slow you down from such things. The main work for most of you at this time, however, is to continue clearing out any and all of the old clutter from your minds and lives. Then ask yourselves what you truly wish to accomplish from this point forward.
Take no notice of your age, your ‘qualifications’, or anything else other than your true heart’s desire. You may save nations, dear hearts, or you may have an effect upon a family, even an individual, during your time here. But what the effect of that may be upon the future of this world, you cannot begin to know. How many kindnesses, words of wisdom, or gestures of compassion have, completely unknown to the ones who contributed them, turned people, nations, and history around in the past? Stories of these things have amazed you over and over again.
The point of the stories is that you might be the one to create that next miracle. But in order to do that, you must be ready. How are you to be ready, do you imagine? Just continue to be and become the very best you that it is possible for you to become. No one can ask more of you than that. None expect more of you than that. It is, after all, the reason you are here. Do you know what that contribution may be? We are sure you do not.
You love affirmations we observe. Try this one if you will. “I am where I need to be, when I need to be there, to do what I need to do when I need to do it.” Let us, and your life, take care of the rest.
There is more we need to discuss soon, but this is enough for today. Stay grounded and grateful for all that is being showered upon you now. Yes, it continues to rise in intensity, but as we have told you, you are becoming more and more able to assimilate it.
Walk in joy, dear ones. Good day.
Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com/
The effects of the latest waves of energy being directed to Earth are now being felt in each soul. To those who have been doing the inner work, there is a lightening of their spirit as they go about their daily lives. This Light is discernable to those who know them but do not see them regularly. There is an indefinable something which makes these individuals stand out and that of course is their inner Light. This is an excellent time to renew your dedication to your daily disciplines so that you can take full advantage of the opportunities that are presented.
View original post 479 more words
Mercury Retrograde in 2013… February 9, 2013
Being a Virgo (one of the two signs ruled by Mercury, the other being Gemini), this subject is important to me. Its also important to me because Mercury retrograde effects all life on this planet very strongly. Mercury being the planet that rules commerce, communication, contracts, and travel (just to name its major influences), its movements and energy play a major role in today’s modern society.
Mercury Retrograde is a time to slow down, and reevaluate. When it comes to important matters, especially in business and personal relationships, it is a time to wrap things up prior to, or put things on hold until afterwards. The 2 weeks(-ish) prior, and after, require attention and finesse. Planning ahead and being flexible is key. This is a time to keep yourself grounded, centered, and focused. It can be quit a marvelous time, if one handles their affairs consciously and with an open mind and heart.
I’ve written two other blogs on the subject that go into depth on Mercury Retrograde and its effects.
Mercury Retrograde (MR) happens (usually) three times a year. Today marks the pre-MR (or the “slow down”) phase for this current cycle. MR will begin for this phase on Feb 23rd (with the Full Moon on the 25th). Post-MR starts, or begin movement again, on March 17th, St. Patrick’s Day. It will be back at full speed, and life will resume at its normal fast pace on March 31st, Easter.
The dates for the other two cycles this year are as follows…
pre-MR: June 10
MR: June 26
post-MR: July 21
MD: August 3
pre-MR: October 5
MR: October 21
post-MR: November 11
MD: November 26
For a full calendar diagram, go HERE.
This retrograde is in Pisces:
When Mercury is found to be retrograde in Pisces, there would be mental and emotional confusions. Some psychic experiences are also probable. There would be a mix-up of ideas, opinions and passions among people. People tend to become too much spiritual or too much erratic in their behaviour. There would also be a tendency for procrastination and laziness might creep in. Paranormal experiences are usually noted. Stress shall take its toll. Stability and privacy would be needed for a trouble-free environment. Nervous breakdowns are usually reported on a large scale.
taken from: http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/mercury-retrograde-signs.html
There are no hard rules in this universe, yet some general principles to go by are…
Do’s when Mercury is Retrograde
• Reassert your vows and devotion in your love life or married life. Take time to be along with your loved one this partner. But do not initiate any new moves.
• Do take time to mend fences with your partner during this retrograde period. Get rid of past resentments and try to make amends with him/ her. Reconciliation would work well in this period.
• Patience need to be exercised when Mercury goes retrograde. In case there had been a previous break-up with partner now is the time to extend an olive branch.
• You could rekindle a last flame. Look up for some lost love in your life when Mercury goes retrograde.
• You can revisit your ideas of pleasure this time, like your favourite hotspot, your favourite hideout or a coffee shop you used to frequent with your loved one.
Don’ts when Mercury is Retrograde
• At any cost make sure you do not get married during Mercury retrograde dates. Because this is the time when promises get broken easily, and thing go awry. Though everything would seem smooth between you and your partner, something creepy might get in, hence maintain caution.
• Do not pursue a new love route. It would land you in troubled waters. Though it might seem right enough ultimately it would turn into a total failure when Mercury goes direct. You would not get a correct picture of relationships when Mercury is retrograde as things seem blurred.
• Do not try to break up with your loved one when Mercury is retrograde. Divorce proceedings are to be strictly avoided and stalled. Else it would be a big strain for you both mentally ,physically, emotionally and financially.
• Mercury retrograde is a period when your resolve gets tested. Hence make sure you avoid a distrusted person who has been trying to get your attention this period.
• Do not go out on a first date when Mercury is in retrograde motion. Wait till it goes direct to initiate any moves because you would be caught on the wrong foot if you venture into this unknown territory when Mercury is retrograde
• Your financial deals need to be reconsidered and restructured during a Mercury retrograde phase
• Reassessing and renegotiations of finances can be done.
• Do take care of any pending old businesses and make sure you complete them beforehand
• Do look for any potential errors in your financial moves like payments and insurance policies.
• Garner data related to anything you want to buy or invest in future.
• Loans plans if any and other payment plans need to be revised.
• Be prepared with your papers for filing of your taxes.
• Reorganize your accounting and book keeping systems.
• Change your beliefs and attitudes towards money and finances for the better is yet to come.
• Do not initiate any new projects, partnerships or investments. It would certainly result in a loss and also in unwanted delays and frustrations.
• Do not make any new purchases, else they might turn up to be faulty or damaged or of no use to you.
• Do not take any loans when Mercury is under Retrograde.
• Do not file taxes when Mercury is at its worst.
• Do not gamble, speculate or take any risks with money.