Well, its been quite a year. Going out with way more than I went in with, and I’m indescribably grateful for it all.
Highlights include, yet certainly not limited to:
- The amazing energies anchored into Gaia’s systems/bodies, and the progress made towards raising of humanity’s consciousness level and Earth’s dimensional alignment within the cosmos and all creation. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU to all who have done their part in the name of Love and Light. 🙂
- The strengthening and healing of the relationships that are so near and dear to me. This would include the months I’ve spent living on my brother’s couch and getting to know the “adult” him much better, as well as improved relations with my mother, and my first family Giftmas gathering since 2005.
- Having plenty of yummy food to eat at all times (this was an issue the second half of last year)
- Hitting and surpassing the one year “clean and sober” mark
- My attending of my first educational yoga retreat
- Taking a month of online training in music production in Ableton with one of my favorite producers, Vespers
- Attending Bear Creek Music Festival with my brother and best friend, and having an AMAZING time. (Despite the temp the first 2 nights being in the 30’s) Got to see Umphrey’s McGee 2x, PGroove 2x, Lotus, The Bright Light Social Hour, and lots of new bands that were AWESOME! Plus, we wore suits at a festival in the woods, which was Legendary. 🙂
- Starting and writing in this blog (even though 70-80% of it was just reblogs), knowing that it spread information, ideas, feelings, love, and light to many, as well as the wonderful blogs I found along the way that did the same for me.
- The concerts I attended – Lotus in March, The Bright Light Social Hour in May, Owl City in September, and Perpetual Groove (x2) in Nov/Dec
- Getting the job I had for most of the year so quickly upon moving here
- Winning $30 on scratch-off tickets the last 2 days, to go out with some extra cash and good feeling.
I’m so grateful for all this and everything else that has happened during this marvelous year. Every smile I’ve seen, every musical note I’ve heard, every positive word I’ve read… its all be fantastic. To top it off, next year will be even better!!!
Love and Light to you all!