The number 5
- It is the number of the harmony and the balance. It is also the number of the divine grace.
- The number 5 is a characteristic of the man. First, according to the Cabal, it is the number of the perfect Man (got rid from his animal side). According to the Bible, it is the symbol of the Man-God by the five wounds of the Christ on cross (for this reason, it is also considered as the number of the grace). But it is also associated to the man in general (2 + 3) having an unstable character of duality, 2, in spite of his divinity, 3. The 5 is also found on the human body: the five fingers of the hand and feet, the five senses (touch, taste, sense of smell, hearing and the sight), the five members (two arms, two legs and the head, the bust being the center), the five bones forming the metacarpus, the metatarse and the brain-pan, etc.
- Considerated as the mediator between God and the universe, the five is regarded as a symbol of the universe.
- Symbol of the will’s divine.
- Symbol of the perfection in the Mayas.
- Symbol of the incarnated conscience – 4, Matter, + 1, Spirit.
- Symbolize the force and the limits of the man in his control on the Universe.
- According to Thibaut Of Langres, the number 5 is attributed to the world for some reasons. First because the world is moved following a circular movement, just as the 5 when we multiply it by itself or by the other odd ones returns periodically. Also it is called in this sense “periodical”. Five years make a lustre, from “lustrare” which means “to make the turn”. On the other hand, 5 is attributed to the world due to the fact that it is composed of the first even and odd, 2 and 3. The world indeed, that is to say the whole of things, increases by the male and the female – even is female and odd male.
- In China, it is the number of the Center in addition to be considered as a male number amulet.
- Number of the life and the nature, according to Aeppli.
- Being the sum or rather the union of the first female number and the first male number, it is the symbol of creative life and erotic love according to Jung. But this one interprets also this number as that of the revolt.
- A nuptial number for the Etruscans and Romans because it is the first number resulting from the addition the first female number and the first male number. For the same reason, C. Agrippa calls it the number of the marriage.
- For H.- P. Blavatsky, “5 is the spirit of life and human love.”
- Said to be the prevailing number in nature and art, 5 symbolizes Fire and the Stigmata.
- Multi-talented and with many interests, 5’s are attractive, independent, free-thinking, fast moving, and potentially foot-loose.
- 5 energies are often very sexual beings.
- Resenting restrictions and responsibilities, 5’s can be reckless and self-indulgent.
The adventurer, courageous, passionate, responsive, quick to grasp and learn, sympathetic, great traveller and/or explorer.
The focus of 5 is to attain greater stability. The law of 5 is ‘freedom in action’.
The number 5 is masculine, introvert and relates to the star sign Leo. The related planet is Mercury and the Tarot Card representative of the 5 vibration is the Heirophant.
5 symbolizes curiosity, freedom and change, and represents the five senses of humanity. 5 is the pivotal point between the numbers 1 to 9. The 5 represents a variety of experiences through its developed senses, and offers many opportunities for decisions for the future. There is constant activity and curiosity about life for the 5 vibration.
The 5 individual will have the opportunity to learn the true meaning of change in their life. Life for the 5 energy will be filled with freedom, constant change, curiosity, adventure and un-attachment. The 5 energy will live more, see more and experience more life experiences than any other vibration.
The number 5 symbolizes the principle of multiplicity, progression and passion. 5 signifies the need for change, variety and new growth. 5 is the broadcaster – disseminating information and asking questions. 5 is a public number – outgoing, fast-moving and mercurial. The 5 vibration is acting, daring, non-conventional, unpredictable and attracted by the physical senses and indulgences. The 5 energy is pragmatic and opportunistic and can be very, very persuasive.
The 5 energy is the natural detective. They are very intellectual, versatile, investigative and imaginative. They are welcome to change and experience into their lives. They need freedom of thought, action, ideas and lifestyles. 5 is unconventional and does not follow the crowd or the more accepted modes of life. They need the freedom to be able to express themselves in their own way. The 5 energy does not like confinement or routine and has the need for constant change and activity in their lives, which keep them in an ever-changing lifestyle. There is great flexibility for the 5 energy person and this allows them to stop something and go off in an entirely different direction. Their change of interest keeps them curious about life and everything in it.
The person with the 5 energy is playful and fun. They need to explore their world, inside and out, and it is all about adventure and excitement. The 5 loves to flirt and they are usually the life of the party.
5 is the number of freedom, fun and an adventure. If people under the 5 vibration do not live their lives filled with adventure, their lives may become too ‘dramatic’, as they look for activity and will create chaos if bored. People with the 5 energy have a hard time settling down and have a fear of being trapped and smothered, particularly in relationships.
Responsibility is not easy or comfortable for the 5 energy person, as responsibility requires routines and restrictions. The freedom-loving 5 needs to delegate routine activities to others, and be free enough to satisfy their curiosity so that they can have personal freedom in every direction and on every level. They love travel, sport, languages, arts, science and new people, places and things.
The 5 vibration loves pleasure and needs to watch over-indulgence and impulsiveness. This impulsive nature allows them to enter a situation and be able to discard it just as easily. The 5 energy does not hold onto anything that creates monotony in their life. 5 abhors routine and a dull, monotonous occupation is ‘death’ to them.
5 is the number of progress and growth, for without change there is stagnation.
The 5’s personal life may be full of unexpected change and variety. At times they may experience too many changes at once, and this can make them scatter their energies. This can lead to a lack of application and discipline, which leaves nothing of lasting value.
The outer-personality of 5 is witty, enthusiastic and full of activity. They are a natural entertainer, using their natural traits of cleverness and charm. Social activities are alive when the fun-loving 5 energy is present. Life is never dull for the 5 energy and those around them.
The 5 energy appears to be outgoing and extrovert – but the natural introverted energy leads them to an interest in the unknown and metaphysical studies.
Relationships for the 5 person are always in transition and go through many changes. They may have many acquaintances, but few lasting relationships.
A marriage relationship needs the recognition of the 5’s requirements in regards to freedom, change and activity. Their partner needs to understand and accept that they need their personal freedom and cannot be clung to.
The 5 energy has a great flare for living, and enjoys the good things in life. They are happy to share these with their partner.
Dependence is not a trait the 5 person enjoys at all. Independence and freedom come more easily to them, especially when they have material wealth to go along with living life to the fullest. Most anticipate challenge, and are able to accomplish the seemingly impossible. The progressive 5 needs a good education, which allows them the freedom of abundance for living life to the full.
The 5 vibration needs to cultivate patience and tolerance, as they have a tendency to act and speak with haste and impatience.
The lesson for the 5 person is that ‘one must learn that true freedom can only come from within.’
All too often, the 5 seeks their freedom by moving away and turning their backs on all situations and people from which they can learn the most.