The number 10/1 brings all sorts of new changes into your life, and there seems to be an element of luck within those energies. Through this vibration you have the insight to recognize and understand the needs of humanity, and the ability to bring peace and harmony to all.
Leadership, confidence, optimism, energy, independence, creative power and every, success, original, adaptable, individualisation, determination.
October is the month of 10. Many people this month will make ‘snap decisions’ to change their lives in a big, positive way or are finally stepping out of old situations and/or circumstances, into new, better-suited ones. Things that have been hanging in the air for some time now are gathering momentum and coming to fruition … and this is due to the energies of October, which is a ’10 / 1’ month - the number 1 being the number of new beginnings and of forging forward, and the 0 amplifying the vibrations of the number 1. Many will be looking for ‘confirmation’ of their soul-urges and life-paths and will follow their callings and life missions and purposes.
1 being the number of ‘new’ is the number from which all manifestation begins. It is the energy that begins all actions and leads the way in new directions. New ideas, new projects and the desire for expansion are attributes of the number 1, which encourages you to go forth with courage, originality and decisiveness throughout the month of October.
October is the month to take charge of your life! The month of 1 gives you permission to take back your personal power in a most positive way. The energy of October is: ‘This is my life. I deserve to be happy. I have the power to make myself happy.’
October is the month to deal with and resolve any issues that may have been bothering you over the last few months. If you’ve been feeling anti-social of late, October is the month to reconnect with estranged family members, an old friend (or friends) and acquaintances that you may have lost touch with due to various reasons.
October is a wonderful month to kick-start a new health, exercise and well-being regime, as the energies of October encourages you to take extra special care of yourself. You deserve it!
If you are in a relationship that is not happy and fulfilling, October is the month to have a serious discussion with your partner and let them know what your real needs are and how you truly feel. If your partner will not listen and just doesn’t hear you, October is the month to cut your losses and walk away. End it once and for all.
If the relationship is important to you, work on letting your partner know exactly what your needs are. During October, words are especially powerful - use them wisely.
October is an ‘action’ month, so make the most of this time. By month’s end you will find yourself in a much stronger position on a physical, mental and spiritual level.
October may pose to be quite an interesting, life-changing month … but nothing that can’t be overcome and mastered.
- Symbol of the matter in harmony – 4 + 6.
- Represent the Creator and the creation, 3 + 7, the Trinity resting in the expressed universe.
- For Pythagoras, 10 was the symbol of the universe and it also expressed the whole of human knowledge.
- Sum of 5 + 5, the number 10 represents the two opposite current directions of the conscience: involution and evolution.
- According to H.- P. Blavatsky, the 1 followed by 0 indicates the column and the circle, meaning the principle of the female and male, and this symbol would refer to the Androgyne nature and also to Jehovah, being at the same time male and female.
- The zero in the form of circle is a symbol of unit, completing then the meaning of the number 1 to show that the number 10 contains all preceding numbers as a whole contains its parts.
- Represent the first couple, the marriage: 1 = the man, 0 the egg fertilized by the 1. The ten gives the indication of a spiritual regression since the marriage is a consequence of the fall of the man.
- The number ten is regarded as the most perfect of numbers, because it contains the Unit that did it all, and the zero, symbol of the matter and the Chaos, of which all came out; it then includes in its figure the created and the non-created, the beginning and the end, the power and the force, the life and the nothing.
- It represents the straightness in the faith because it is the first number “in extension” (of two digits), just as hundred and thousand, explains Hugues of Saint-Victor.
- According to Agrippa, “ten is called the number of all or universal, and the complete number marking the full course of life.” Also he attributes to it a sence of totality, the achievement, the return to the unit after the development of the cycle of the first nine numbers.
- Represent the revelation and the Divine Law.
- At the Mayas, it represents the end of a cycle and the beginning of another. The ten was regarded as being the number of the life and the death.
- In China, the cross represents the number 10 – as the totality of the numbers.